In this portfolio review, I take a look at 20 different domains submitted by 4 separate investors.
Srihari Dalai submitted the following 5 domains: SixerClub.com, JuvenileSex.com, Cryptotope.com, HungamaClub.com, GF420.com.
Philip Hicks submitted the following 5 domains: TradedCurrency.com, Opinionists.com, CriptoRate.com, EcomLedger.com, EarthlyDecor.com.
Shailendra Mishra submitted the following 5 domains: Finana.com, Tibaco.com, KebabKing.com, FreshApple.com, DotAfrica.com.
Page Howe submitted the following 5 domains: Fairfield.TV, EggHarborHomes.com, Moms.LA, WeedCaterer.com, Duckeo.com.
Here are my best practices for domain valuation:
- Search for the term or name in Google.
- Check if the domain is registerd in other extensions (InstantDomainSearch.com).
- Go to ZFBot.com and check for domains containing the same keywords.
- Check comparable sales.
- Check search volume.
- Is the domain brandable? (Would you use the domain as your business name?)
- Is it short and memorable?
If you’d prefer to listen to the audio version of my vlog, then please click the link below.